Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

TITAN CHARRIE!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TITAN CHARRIE!!! Empty TITAN CHARRIE!!! Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Catgrrrl

Catgrrrl
demititan

1.Name: Hilda Loath
2.Age: 16
3.Gender: female
4.hight: 5'8"
5.Eye color: black
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Hair: brown Skin: pale
7.Mortal parent: unknown
8.God Parent: Kronos
9.Talents(normaly): fighting, running, sneaking around unnoticed, she can sing, but rarely ever does, practical jokes.
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): she's just ultra deadly with weapons. Period.
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): She can go back in time, the max being about three years, the minimum one second. She can pause time for about six to ten minutes. If she goes back three years, she passes out for five minutes. If she tries to fight how long she can pause time, she might die. She can go back in time once a day, and she can pause time once every two hours, if she does it for six to ten mins.
12.Weapons: a sword, several daggers.
13.Pets: N/A
14.country of origin: Italy
15.Flaws: she thinks she's better than everyone else, holds a grudge, extremely violent.
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): Hilda grew up on the streets of Italy. Even though she had been abandoned and neglected all of her life, she knew that she was special. She was always faster, stronger, and smarter, even without schooling. She was very tricky, and she did lot's of bad things, like rob banks and break into homes. No one ever caught Hilda, though. She was too smart to get caught. One day, she met a group of people. They were as fast and strong as her, and they thought the same way. Also, they found a way to give themselves icy clarity: cutting themselves. Since she met them, they have never been apart. That is, until one day, when a monster attacked Hilda. After she killed it, a satyr found her and told her about the Greek gods. He convinced her to go to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I crouched in the shadows, waiting for the police to pass. No one noticed me, of course. I smiled a half smile to myself. They wouldn't catch me. They didn't even stand a chance. Slowly, they all left. When I knew the coast was clear, I jumped up and ran out of the shadows to where my friends were waiting. "Did you get it?" Sophia demanded. "Oh yeah, I got it alright," I said, allowing myself to grin. "Yeah!" Sam said, high fiving me. Tonight would be awesome, I could just tell.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: She has these tattoos that spin/move to her heart beat. PICTURE!!!!

TITAN CHARRIE!!! 9zS68D

Last edited by Cauliflower on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum.htm

2TITAN CHARRIE!!! Empty Re: TITAN CHARRIE!!! Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

3TITAN CHARRIE!!! Empty Re: TITAN CHARRIE!!! Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Catgrrrl

Catgrrrl
demititan