Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thalia Grace

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thalia Grace Empty Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:54 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

1.Name:Thalia Grace
2.Age:15
3.Gender:Female
4.hight: (Book doesnt say anything...)
5.Eye color:Electric Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Her hair is Black and short, her skin color is tan
7.Mortal parent:Grace..all she knows
8.God Parent:Zeus
9.Talents(normaly):being very brave
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):Sword Fighting, Archery
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): can strike lightening at people, send electric shocks through them by touching them. She can do each fifteen times a day, if she doesn't she can faint.
12.Weapons:angeis a shield with medusa on it, bows and arrows from Artemis since she is a huntress
13.Pets: n/a
14.country of origin:usa
15.Flaws:angered easily, afraid of heights, has to be incharge, hard headed
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):She was searching for camp half blood with luke castellan son of hermes. She met Annabeth Chase Daughter of Athena and developed a crush on Luke aswell. Before Thalia could even enter the camp, she was turned into a pine tree by her fater zeus before she died. Her spirit was preserved in the pine and that made a magical barrier around the camp only letting the gods and demigods through, into the the camp. (She ran away from home)
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I grabbed Lukes hand pulling him away from a flying hammer. "Watch out!" I said. I blew a piece of my hair from my face and looked to the direction of where the hammer had come from. A small gril, at least six or seven with tangled curly blonde hair stood there scared. She was wearing her pajamas and was ready to run, but before she could run off, Luke caught her hand. "Let me go! I dont want anymore monsteres! I dont like anymore monster!" she cried kicking all over the place. I realized she was a demigod just like us, luke had introduced us and who we are. "Im Annabeth." She said calmed down. I smiled. Her gray stormy eyes looked at me camly. "Im Luke and this is Thalia, we are special like you. We are headed to camp that takes care of kids like us. Wanna come?" luke asked. "Yes! I ranaway from my family." She said sadly at the end. "Well we can build our own family, just the three of us." he smiled. "Just the three of us!" she said happily again. "Yes, just the three of us." I smiled. Only one problem, now its going to be harder to flow through the country with the smell of three halfbloods that know who they are.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:.

Last edited by *Annabeth Chase on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Thalia Grace Empty Re: Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

1.thalia is 15
2.she has powers..
3.she also has a bow and arrows because she's a huntress

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

3Thalia Grace Empty Re: Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:09 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

*Facepalmed*
Forgot to put the power, actually xD
Forgot about the bows and arrows...
And Thalia was a tree for a while and she didn't age. But she was I think like fifteen when Annabeth was six. But she was like in the tree for I have no idea....so she's really 18

Fixed.

4Thalia Grace Empty Re: Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

she's still 15 when she came out she was 15 when she became a huntress she was 15,so hher age is 15
and on the other site I had to put limits on percy so Thalia needs limits....srry

5Thalia Grace Empty Re: Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

Fixed.

6Thalia Grace Empty Re: Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

how strong is the lightning
(how many to nock out,how many to kill?)

7Thalia Grace Empty Re: Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:27 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

If she kills someone she can do it three mire times, that's it, but she can only kill one person perday (if she does)
And she can knock put twelve people per day.

8Thalia Grace Empty Re: Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:32 pm

ML

demititan

How many bolts of lgihting to kill? how many to make someone pass out?

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

9Thalia Grace Empty Re: Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:36 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

Depends on killing, but more than three bolts though.
To knock out, two.
Also when she touches someone she can like push them about a fee feet away. (no idea how to explain it, but what happened in the Titans Curse)

10Thalia Grace Empty Re: Thalia Grace Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

umm ok then approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]