Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

A CHARRIE DUN DUN DUHHHH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A CHARRIE DUN DUN DUHHHH Empty A CHARRIE DUN DUN DUHHHH Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:34 am

ML

demititan

1.Name:Journey India Taylor
2.Age:13
3.Gender:female
4.height:5'4''
5.Eye color:Gold
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Dirty blond and Tan
7.Mortal parent:N/A
8.God Parent:Unclaimd(When I decide she will ever be claimed by Jord or Ull or maybe someone else im PM you when I decide)
9.Talents(normaly):Running,Basketball,Climbing,sINGING,Guitar
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):Shes good with any wepon
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):Unknown for now
12.Weapons:A sword
13.Pets:A Dog Buddy
14.country of origin:U.S OF A
15.Flaws:Shy,Has a hard time trusting,Pride
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Journey was left on the streets at a young age By her parent.But Luckily A foster care person found her and put her into the Foster care system.At first she was moved around alot.But Finally they found one place where she could stay.Then oneday a stayr took her to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I sigh and lean my head aginst the window.I look at the frount seat at Kyle and Alannah.I then look at Teddy beside me and Alexis,Sam and Kelsey in the back.I sigh again as we pull up at Wendys.Then we all jump out the car and run in.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum