Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roman gods Cortyard

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:07 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

"something has to trigger your memory. one of my friends had amnesia, then her boyfriend kissed her and then she remembered."

27Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

i shrug and say " I got no clue so I guess that would be one way..."

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

28Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:17 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

"Ugh. This is going to be hard." I groaned.

29Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:56 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

"it takes time" i say

30Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:57 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

Hit..head..again...Mmmmmmm....

31Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:00 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

"hitting your head might work, but then again. it might not and you might get hurt or forget again."

32Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:02 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

I raised an eyebrow at her. Was I that easy to read?

33Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:21 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i look at my phone. "i got to go" i wave bye and then ran out

34Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:24 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

I sat by the fountain and sighed... This sucks.

35Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:22 am

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

i blink "uhh..umm come on where do you wana go now?"

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

36Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 am

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

"I'll stay here. Look around. You can go with Savannah and show her around." I said.

37Roman gods Cortyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Roman gods Cortyard Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am

ML

demititan

I stumble in

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum