Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

connor sleeper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1connor sleeper Empty connor sleeper Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

1.Name:connor sleeper
2.Age:15
3.Gender:male
4.hight:5'4"
5.Eye color:black
6.Hair Color and Skin color:black hair white skin
7.Mortal parent:Linda Sleeper
8.God Parent:Morpheus
9.Talents(normaly):good at swimming,and daggers almost as good as his brother
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):daggers
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):when very angry or depressed puts off an aurora that puts people to sleep(in a 200 yard radius they wake up after 10 minutes) can only do this ten times a day (yes they can resist they just have to have a very strong mind) passes out for about ten minutes if he goes over ten times, can give some dreams(like he can change their dream to be something good,or bad) can only do this 5 times and it has to be at night (the person can resist it but its kinda hard cause the person has to be sleeping for him to do it)
12.Weapons:daggers
13.Pets:n/a
14.country of origin:usa
15.Flaws:blurts out random things around people he doesnt know,hates being short,can be very annyoing sometimes,talkative,likes to think everyone likes him
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):connor lived with his siblings dillon,and kaylee. he had an odd life at school laughed at cause his brother was the loner,and everywhere else thought highly just cause his brother was a pro knife thrower. he was allways hyper but for somereason got good grades. he was a pro knife thrower like his brother just not as good. because he loved swimming
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):i sigh and walk up the hill. shees im a demi god...who would have known. i look back down the hill and sigh. i turn around and walk down. as i do i mutter "they better have a pool or something.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:looks exactly like dillon

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum