Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

i'll be gone!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i'll be gone! Empty i'll be gone! Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:44 am

lily gardner

lily gardner
big three demigod

m'kay so my mom discovered me on these sites and took away my wifi internet thing and idk for how long. and now she's being all "why the F*** do you need it? you dont need it you only want it! and if you dont get it you'll whine about it the whole freaking day! " and "once your finished im taking it f***ing back" and i only asked if i could have it back to do my history homework. so who knows when i'll get it back. and also my phone! yesh i fried it and the stupid sprint company hasn't gotten me my new one yet cuz they slow sooooo when i get that i'll come on again but just not on the chat-box.
so sadly im leaving just for a bit. and if im posting with you yor charrie can leave i wont be upset. soo bye!
*tears* i'll miss you all!

2i'll be gone! Empty Re: i'll be gone! Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:49 am

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

Bye for now I hope..

3i'll be gone! Empty Re: i'll be gone! Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:51 am

Sonica-chan

Sonica-chan
egyptian/norse demigod

Cya soon!

http://demigodacademy.withboards.com/forum.htm