Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im so bored Im making a charrie

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im so bored Im making a charrie Empty Im so bored Im making a charrie Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:34 pm

ML

demititan

1.Name:Mackenzie(Mack or Mac) Roberts
2.Age:15
3.Gender:male
4.hight:6'0''
5.Eye color:Hazel
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Black and normal
7.Mortal parent:Hillary Roberts
8.God Parent:Anubis
9.Talents(normaly):Soccer,Baseball,Track,Basketball,Football
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):None
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):He can make ghost appear 10 times it makes him dizzy and shadow travel like 15 times the size of rhode island makes pass out msut be hour between uses
12.Weapons:Sword invisbality Cloak like Harry Potters
13.Pets:None
14.country of origin:France
15.Flaws:Cocky,Flirty,Pride
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Mack lived in France with his mom.Actully they lived in Paris in a apartment close to the effile tower.Mack was a very Popular kid at school.Then oneday a satyr found him and told him about camp.So his mom sent him to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I walk down the hill and look around.I sigh and walk towards the cabins.I stand in this courtyard looking for mine.I see the egypatin cabina nd walk in.Then I toss my stuff on a bunk and leave.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

2Im so bored Im making a charrie Empty Re: Im so bored Im making a charrie Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

i have no clue how bir rode island is but sure approved

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum