Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

i look around and ask "so uhh what else is there here?"

Darren Shan Son of Hades-16
Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Leo Legard Son of Ouranos-14
Thomas Jones Son of Ares-15
Dillon Sleeper Son of Morpheus-15
Rey Miller Son of Pluto-15
Pelagos McCormick Son of Neptune-14
Connor Sleeper Son of Morpheus-15
Mason Casey Son of Zeus-15
Spoiler:
The Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 9q1Qr2The Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 C7pkgbThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 A0NCPxThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 92ENxSThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 99qv7rThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 CMlorpThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 T4wj21The Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 9F9hUZThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 289j6gThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 AnkFyi
View user profile http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

ML

demititan
''Alot things''

Zakyla/Chaos-15
Harley/Demeter-16
Morgan/Neptune-15
Maeve/Zeus-12
Caitlin/Perses-13
Sirenia/Promethues-16
Avery/Charites-13(Boy)
Cheyanne/Anubis-15(Mac's twin sis)-French Accent
Mackenzie(Mac or Mack)/Anubis-15(Boy)-French Accent
View user profile http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me
(Rey)...."uhh ok...what Is your favorite thing..." I say/ask

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
The Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 9q1Qr2The Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 C7pkgbThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 A0NCPxThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 92ENxSThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 99qv7rThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 CMlorpThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 T4wj21The Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 9F9hUZThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 289j6gThe Mess Hall-A place for eating and hanging out - Page 3 AnkFyi
Shadeknight.miller wrote:(Rey) "yea" I say then grab a plate looking at the food
(S) I walk in with alice
I followed Steve in.
Alice

View user profile
(S) "well uhh this is where we eat" I say

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
I smirked. I looked around.
Alice

View user profile
(S) I grab two plates " you want anything?" I ask

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
"No, I'm fine." I said. "You get anything you want for yourself. But thanks anyways."
Alice

View user profile
i shrug and grab a cup and say "protien shake" I drink it and finish it

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
I sighed, figgiting with the locket around my neck.

View user profile
i look at her "hey you allright?"

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
I loked up. "What? Yeah..." I said.

He deserved it.
Then why did you cry, Alice?
It wasn't right to be happy while someone was dying...
But you say you will kill Elijah....
I don't care. I USED to like him. Before he became and a**.

View user profile
i sit down next to her and say "you sure? you look like your having a war betweeen yourself in your head.."

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
"Excuse me?" I asked chuckling What? I litterally do?!

View user profile
i shrug "jsut telling the truth it looks like their is a war going on in your head,you know like your trying to get over something but cant"

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
"Great."

View user profile
i sigh and say "well uhh just tell me if you want any help"

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
I clicke dmy tongue to teh roof of my mouth once. I let out a sigh, looking around. I leaned against the table that the plates pile dup by.

View user profile
i sigh and say "so uhh wana go somewhere else or no?"

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
"Your choice, Anyplace else you wnat to show m, Tourguide?" I smirked.

View user profile
i laugh a little and say "sure,climbing wall" i say standing up and holding my hand out "i wana shadow travel"

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:
I stood up straight. "Ok, Then." I said. I took his hand.

View user profile
i smile and shadow travel us out

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:

ML

demititan
I sigh zone out

Zakyla/Chaos-15
Harley/Demeter-16
Morgan/Neptune-15
Maeve/Zeus-12
Caitlin/Perses-13
Sirenia/Promethues-16
Avery/Charites-13(Boy)
Cheyanne/Anubis-15(Mac's twin sis)-French Accent
Mackenzie(Mac or Mack)/Anubis-15(Boy)-French Accent
View user profile http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me
"so uhh what else is there to do here?"

Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum