Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Percy Jackson

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Percy Jackson on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 am

1.Name:Percy Jackson
2.Age:17
3.Gender:male
4.hight:5'6"
5.Eye color:sea green
6.Hair Color and Skin color:black/tan
7.Mortal parent:Sally Jackson
8.God Parent: Posiedon
9.Talents(normaly):swiming, blowing things up(pshh at least he was good at that in the book),canoning,horse back riding
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):sorwd fighting
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):can contral water 15(biggest thing the huricane thing he made in the last olympian) times a day, stay dry in water 10 times a day, talk to horses umm 15 or ten times a day depends on how tired he is,can breath underwater same for horses, able to go at very deep depths with out dying 5 times a day,can make earthquakes 5 times a day a size 5 on the ricter(sp?) scale
12.Weapons:riptide
13.Pets:black jack
14.country of origin:usa
15.Flaws:::loyalty, has to sleep alot(cause of the imortality thingy) ,angered esaily, does things without thinking
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Percy lived with his mom and step dad gabe(untell he turned in to a stone from maduessa's head) in there apartment.He went to bording schools up to 6th grade and got kicked out of every one.At his last bording school he befriended grover who was a stry and his latin teacher was mr. banner[ a.k.a chrion].And Percy had gotten atacked by there chperion mrs.dodds who turned in to a furie on a feild trip. he had weird thing happen to him all his life. On vacaten he and grover and his mom where attacked my the minatour and that was the night that he frist stepped foot in chb.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):i walk up the hill happily. "ahh another summer at camp half-blood." "my favorite place on earth.... though i dont know why i dont stay all year round now." i shrug it off and walk down the hill into camp. "time to find annabeth and grover" i say as i do.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:has the archillies cruse and his weak pot is the small of his back

Darren Shan Son of Hades-16
Drake Kha Son of Chos-15
Leo Legard Son of Ouranos-14
Thomas Jones Son of Ares-15
Dillon Sleeper Son of Morpheus-15
Rey Miller Son of Pluto-15
Pelagos McCormick Son of Neptune-14
Connor Sleeper Son of Morpheus-15
Mason Casey Son of Zeus-15
Spoiler:
View user profile http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]