Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nico Di Angelo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nico Di Angelo Empty Nico Di Angelo Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

1.Name: Nico di Angelo
2.Age: 13 (last book he was twelve)
3.Gender: Male
4.hight: 4'3
5.Eye color: intense black
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Black hair(messy) and Pale skin
7.Mortal parent:Maria di Angelo
8.God Parent: Hades
9.Talents(normaly): none
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):none
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): Shadow travel (can travel one fourth of the length of Rhode Island and 3 times a day), and raising dead ( at least 10 skeletons, they last 1 or 2 minutes each and if I slahs them they will regenerate for 30 seconds)
12.Weapons: black Stygian iron sword
13.Pets: can summon hell hounds if he wants
14.country of origin: US.
15.Flaws: he can be nice at times, but sometimes he can be angry
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): (you all know it of course) He does now know what his life was before, he is in Westover Hall military school and plays a game called Mythomagic. Grover knows he and his sister Bianca are half-bloods so Percy, Grover, Annabeth, and Thalia come to find them. A manticore knows who they are to and comes to stop them but they are all saved by hunters of Artemis. He finds out his sister is dead after Percy's journey and hates him, Percy finds out his father is Hades, I don't know why, but Nico finds out to and finds the entrance to the labyrinth, where he is guided my King Minos. Percy finds him and Nico still is mad at him but Bianca says it was not Percy's fauly she died Nico does not go with him but neither hates him anymore. Then last when Kronos' army rises he convinces Percy to take a dip in the styx, so he is almost invincible, then Nico convinces his father to help fight to save Olympus without his help they could have never won, Annabeth convinces Nico to attend to Camp Half-Blood.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I walk in after the dead soldiers complete my cabin. It actually looked a little decent, but it was quiet since I was the only one here. I set up my bed and lit a few skulls with candles on them. I summon a hell hound and sort of play with it, then I became board again. "Man this sure can get lonely I'd better go find Percy." With that I grab my sword and walk off.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:none

Last edited by Nico di Angelo on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Nico Di Angelo Empty Re: Nico Di Angelo Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

ok let me say it agian MAKE THE AVATAR SMALLER...
but besides that
1.how far can he shadwo travel,how maney times a day
2.how maney dead at a time,how long do they last, if cut with a sword will they regenerate or no?

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

3Nico Di Angelo Empty Re: Nico Di Angelo Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

Okay sorry bout the avatar (any option to shrink it or i choose another one) okay I will edit the first one and post how many times a shadow travel how any raise the dead and other things you asked me to edit.

4Nico Di Angelo Empty Re: Nico Di Angelo Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

approved

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]