Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Charrie

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Charrie Empty First Charrie Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:11 pm

SmileyFace

SmileyFace
big three demigod

1.Name: Storm Hal (real name Viviana)
2.Age: 16
3.Gender: Female
4.height: average but taller
5.Eye color: dark dark blue, almost black
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Hair- like neon yellow or blond. skin- pale like a vampire
7.Mortal parent:unknown, but foster parents- Hillary and Huff Dim
8.God Parent:Freyr
9.Talents(normaly):Storm excels at sky-diving. She started when she was just 4 and loved the thrill of it. Storm also loves storm watching. She loves everything that’s exciting.
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Storm is amazing at sword fighting and she is awesome at archery.
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): Storm can control weather, so she can create lighting, storms, rain, thunder, hail, wind, snow, and the heat of the sun. Creating several more powerful forms of each of these, results in a drain of energy and sometimes unconsciousness. Her powers range up to 1 powerful form of weather per a day and 10 minor forms of weather per a day. Storm can also create different types of weather following people. This element takes up some of her energy depending how long she makes it last. Usually, she can only do 5 of this power per a day. Whenever she drains her energy with an increase use of her power she will likely faint. She feeds on the energy of storms, so when there is lightning, she is much more powerful. She can also make storms grow bigger and can only do this 2 times per a day.
12.Weapons: Storm has a celestial bronze sword, spray painted a sky blue. It disguises as a barrette. She also has a shield with a picture of a lighting bolt coming out of a cloud on it. The shield gives the sword it’s blocking, a shock. It disguises into a charm on a charm bracelet.
13.Pets: A baby wolf, named Hail and a baby griffin, named Ezzie.
14.country of origin:unknown
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): Storm lived with her adoptive parents, because her mother abandoned her, not wanting a child different then anyone else. Her adoptive parents never paid any attention to her; they were too busy being rich. So, they let her do whatever she wanted to do. She went dare devil for sometime and tried dangerous stunts to try to make her adoptive parents notice her more. It never worked. She started to hang out with her next door neighbor, the Berry’s. Mr. and Mrs. Berry were like parents to her and they even had a little girl her age to play with. Then, one day their daughter, Leah, told Storm who Leah really was, a satyr, and told Storm who Storm really was. Leah led her to camp and her adoptive parents never noticed. Storm stays their now, occasionally visiting home. (the berry's house)
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I breathed in and out. "Wow, so this is how Mt. Everest looks like from the top!" I said. I opened up my cell. "Hey Hillary, I'm on top of Mt. Everest!" I said into the phone. "Yeah.. thats great honey.. hope you have a good time!" said the thick voice.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:nah

2First Charrie Empty Re: First Charrie Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

sword cb right?

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

3First Charrie Empty Re: First Charrie Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:15 pm

SmileyFace

SmileyFace
big three demigod

yup. I said that actually.