Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charrie (already bought slot)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Charrie (already bought slot) Empty Charrie (already bought slot) Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:53 pm

lily gardner

lily gardner
big three demigod

1.Name: Dejanae (Deja)Brennan
2.Age:15
3.Gender: girl
4.Hieght: 5'2
5.Eye color: brown/green/yellow-green. they change
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Auburn/brown hair with big curls down to her middle-back. pale with freckles on her cheeks.
7.Mortal parent: Brittany Brennan
8.God Parent: Pan
9.Talents(normaly): mimicing a lot of sounds,drawing, horse back riding, speaking latin,green thumb,morse code, and can play the flute.
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): great at archery and a knife
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): can grow any plants. 15 times a day. the plants can only be about 7 feet tall and 3 feet wide. she will feel a bit quisy after doing 2 plants.
12.Weapons: bow and arrow. and a long knife that curves
13.Pets: none but animals seem to like her a lot.
14.country of origin: Athens, Greece
15.Flaws: she is too nice sometimes, you can make her cry to easily, doesnt like to fight or kill things
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): Deja lived in Athens, Greece with her mother. Her mother would tell her that her father left when she was very young.Her mom taught her how to speak Latin,although it is a dead language, and use morse code. Deja was made fun of at school because she didnt have a dadaand rumors were spread about her so she usually ditched and went into a forest or random meadow to hang. then one day when she was in the forest she was attacked by a hellhound but a satyr saved her and took her to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): i walk into the meadow and sigh. i drop my book-bag on the ground and plop down next to a tree. i lean against it and close my eyes. a few secounds later i open them and grab the needle i always kept in my back pack. i started to carve a leaf on the back of my hand, it looked elagant and pretty. then i snap out of what seemed like a trance and look down at my hand confused. it was bleeding a lot and i couldnt remember doing that. weird....
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: she has a birth mark of a dragonfly on her ankle but it doesnt pop out. greek accent. she also has a carving of a leaf on the back of her hand and its very noticable.

2Charrie (already bought slot) Empty Re: Charrie (already bought slot) Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Deadheart

Deadheart
saytr

Can the plants do anything like poison people or something?

http://ushinauworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm

3Charrie (already bought slot) Empty Re: Charrie (already bought slot) Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm

lily gardner

lily gardner
big three demigod

only if they are poisonuos. and like she can control where they move.

4Charrie (already bought slot) Empty Re: Charrie (already bought slot) Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

any carniverous plants?

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

5Charrie (already bought slot) Empty Re: Charrie (already bought slot) Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:43 pm

lily gardner

lily gardner
big three demigod

um yeah but they only go to normal size. like she cant make a venus fly trap 6 feet tall. only mu one foot or smaller

6Charrie (already bought slot) Empty Re: Charrie (already bought slot) Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

hmm ok approved

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum