Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hanging Out at the Lake

+5
*Annabeth Chase
Shadeknight.miller
Stardust Angel
Catgrrrl
ML
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 21]

501Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:24 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i blink. "wait. darren?" i asked confused. "hold on." i pull out the first book to cirque du freak. "i was recommended this book, by a friend. I just started" i say quietly

502Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

i sigh "..yea..that entire series is my first life" I muuter looking down I kick a rock

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

503Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i noticed how uncomfortable he was about this subject. "umm lets talk to this at my cabin" i say getting my things. i stood up "ill see you guys later" i told the others. then i walked out.

504Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

i blink but follow her

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

505Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Odd..."

506Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: ...

507Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Well I'm sure the three of us have had enough time together, so lets go do some other stuff alone then meet up again." I say.
"Sure."I say leaving.
"Not much for me to do, but I'll find something." I say going in a different direction.
I leave as well.

508Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 am

Sonica-chan

Sonica-chan
egyptian/norse demigod

I leave.

http://demigodacademy.withboards.com/forum.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum