Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leik Tucker was boring me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leik Tucker was boring me Empty Leik Tucker was boring me Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 pm

ML

demititan

1.Name:Lena Giordano
2.Age:14
3.Gender:Female
4.height:5'8''
5.Eye color:A really dark brown
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Black and Like tanish I guess its like Italian Skin color
7.Mortal parent:Micheal Giordano
8.God Parent:Aphrodite
9.Talents(normaly):Painting,Singing,Drawing,Violin,Playing Match maker
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):Shes good with a bow
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):She can make people feel as though their in love 10 times a day and it makes her dizzy and its not true love
12.Weapons:A Bow thats a bobby pin and arrows
13.Pets:A Bunny Cuddles
14.country of origin:Italy
15.Flaws:She's not that smartest person,She doesnt understand alot of English,Falls in love to easy
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Lena lived with her dad in Italy.She was like really pupular.She didnt exactly get good grades.Oneday her daddy told her about camp.After that he sent her to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I walk in to my cabin and look around.Hmmm its nice in here.I then Place my stuff under a bunk and sit on it.I smile and look around at everyone.After awhile I get up and leave.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

2Leik Tucker was boring me Empty Re: Leik Tucker was boring me Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

i dont see anything wrong with it so approved

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]