Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alice Jakles~Daughter Of Hades (SHE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER!!!)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

1.Name:Alice Jakles
2.Age:16
3.Gender:Female
4.hight:5'7
5.Eye color:Gray
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Black with a natural white streak of white. She almost died and her father saved her, but her hair turned balck, except for one streak. Her eyes are gray.
7.Mortal parent:Unknown but she feels like wanting to make her mother pay with..who knows what..pain?
8.God Parent: Thanatos
9.Powers: She can Shadow Travel as 12 times a day (20 miles away from her original spot), and if she goes over her limit she can pass out, she can go over her limit unless she does it four hours in between each trip.
She can know if someone is dying, she knows when someone in the world dies, she can tell if someone has been reborn.(She can be in the USA and the person dying could be in Canada, thats how far. She 'hears' of the death 5 times a day, but usaully ignores it, for teh reborn, always.)
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Sword Fighting, Fighting, Faking Pains so she can win.
12.Weapons:A locket that turns into a shield. The shield is Stygian Irony, but it has the tree of the Hesperides on it in Celestial Bronze, also on the back it has a quote engraved on the back: 'History Is Written By The Victor'
13.Pets:none
14.country of origin:Engalnd
15.Flaws:Quiet, Holds on to a lot, Curious
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):She lived in and orphanage in Engalnd. She was ferae dby everyoen but one Demigod boy named Jay. She was inlove with him and so was he. Alice one muttered sometjing of the gods in her sleep. Jay confessed that he heard and they rushe dto Camp Half Blood. Jay died on the way, and Alice was very upset. She never gave up hope on seeing him again.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I screamed. "JAY!" I stabbed all the hunds sobbing. I leane dover him. He was dying, blood. I sobbed. "Alice..get to Camp...go..hurry..something is coming." he told me. "No! Im not leaving without you." I protested. "Alice I love you, for me..go..." he tried. I nodded sobing. He closed his eyes. He was gone. He died. He was goingt o Elymsium I hoped. I sobbed over him. It was raining.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:
*Her twin is Elijah Goldsworthy, they were separeated when they were born
*Goth
*Loves Vamps
*Has an English Accent

Last edited by *Annabeth Chase on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

1.how far can she shadow travel
2.how maney times for the other powers
3.how far does the person have to be for her to feel when they die

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

Fixed

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

approved but I'm guessing the parent is thanatos like the forum says and not hades

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum