Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Savannah my second Charrie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Savannah my second Charrie  Empty Savannah my second Charrie Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:51 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

1.Name: Savannah
2.Age: 15
3.Gender: Female
4.hight: 5'3
5.Eye color: Bright/ Piercing Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Black, slightly tan
7.Mortal parent: Kelly Dime
8.God Parent: Zeus
9.Talents(normaly): guitar, gymastics/dance
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Archery and Sword Play
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): zap lightning. create thunder storms
12.Weapons: a ring that transforms into a two and a half foot long cb sword
13.Pets: none
14.country of origin: USA
15.Flaws: slight anger management, pride, protective
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): Before I came to CHB i was living in New York with my mother. She tried to give me a normal life, like any regular mortal. But we all know thats not possible for a half blood. I always got in trouble in school, even though i never did anything, some of the time. even though i have ADHD and dyslexic, i managed to pass my classes.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): On our way to our summer vacation, My mom and I were in the car chatting about the previous years. All of a sudden i had chills down my back, and felt something bad and strong was comming. I guess my mom did to, because she made a sharp left turn instead of going right. I asked her where we were going, but she didnt reply. All of a sudden a large hill and tree came into view. "Mom where are we?" i asked again. "change of plans" she replied quietly. "where are we going?" i asked her. "not we, you." now i was confused. "huh?" i replied. "your going to a camp where your father wants you to go" "but what about you.. wha-" she cut me off. "dont worry. i promise ill be fine" and with that she gave me a hug and watched me climb up the hill
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: none

2Savannah my second Charrie  Empty Re: Savannah my second Charrie Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

1.how much lightning? How much to nock out and to kill
2.how many storms a day,how long do they last?

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

3Savannah my second Charrie  Empty Re: Savannah my second Charrie Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

1. four strikes kill.... 15 strikes a day
2. three storms a day.... each thirty minutes
3. over exceeds limit and she passes out for at least and hour

4Savannah my second Charrie  Empty Re: Savannah my second Charrie Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:19 pm

ML

demititan

It looks good so aproved

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum