Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victoria Meredith Courtneys

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Victoria Meredith Courtneys Empty Victoria Meredith Courtneys Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:49 am

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

1.Name: Victoria Meredith Courtneys
2.Age:13 1/2
3.Gender: Female
4.hight:5'1
5.Eye color:Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Long, Silky Light Brown Hair and She has a slight Tan
7.Mortal parent: Unknown
8.God Parent: Cinxia, just not claimed just yet
9.Talents(normaly): Knowing if someone is having a hard time
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Sword Fighting, Blocking with her shield
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): None
12.Weapons: A ring that has the design of a peacock's feather on it, it turns into a sword when she takes it off and into a shield when she wants it to.
13.Pets:None.
14.country of origin: USA, she thinks. She forgot her entire life.
15.Flaws: Talks to much at times. Shy. She can get TOOO quiet.
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): Victoria lived in the USA, yet she knows a bunch of languages, mostly Latin believe it or not. She was born in Virginia, and attended a private school there. Later she was tehn attacked by a boy who had a crush on her, he was a female. Yes, a Gorgon. The Gorgon chased Victoria during a fire at the school, until a sayter found her running. Victoria's ring finally fell off and she slashed ta teh thing without a second thought. She looked at teh piles of teh ashes confused. And the sayter, wasn't veyr nice to her as he grabbed he rby teh wrists to teh outside of teh school. He expalined eveything to her, and she doesn't believ it. She ditched teh poor sayter when she said she was going to the bathroom by teh train stop.
Victoria knew she had to go to the camp, after several attemps to go back home an dfind an orphanage, teh sayter found her. He asked a bunch of questions about her parent and life. Later on teh train, they were attacked by a large explosion. The sayter died sadly, and Victoria hit her head. She doesn't remeber anything, besides that there was somewhere she had to go and she was in danger. She met a tree nymph who took her to the wrong CHB. The Greek One.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I fluttered my eyes open, looking around. I jumped in fright. My eyes widened. This was..a train. Wait! Where am I? I shook my head. I don't recodnize anything. I saw a dead body. I screamed and jerked back, taking a good look at it's furry legs and hooves...hooves. I looked around and saw a paper and lots an dots of glass. I looked ta teh newspaper.

GIRL GONE MISSING:
After a school fire, Victoria Meredith Courtneys is missing------

Thta was all I could make out. THERE WAS A PICTURE TOO. I looked ta it. The girl was pretty. Poor her, I hope she wasn's dead. I took in a shkay bretah and caugt a glimpse of my reflection in teh glass. VICTORIA IS ME! I gasped and wnet ove rto teh body. I saw a card.

CMPALAHFBOLOD

I rubbe dmy eyes. I had to get there. I had a large feeling I had to.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:
* She starts of Shy, yet then becomes very outgoing
*She hates Greek Mythology
*Fails at Greek
*Fairly Beautiful
*She found teh ring of teh peacock when she was little at a wedding (Her Aunt was a demigod, before she died. Auntie prayed to Hera for a good wedding, and there was a supersticion if you had a peacock symbol on your wedding day, lucky day!)

Last edited by *Annabeth Chase on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Victoria Meredith Courtneys Empty Re: Victoria Meredith Courtneys Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 am

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

no hera kids means no juno kids too

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

3Victoria Meredith Courtneys Empty Re: Victoria Meredith Courtneys Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:55 am

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

Ok. I have officially gone blindo. (I swear I never saw that...)
I changed her to Cinxia, it's the Minor Goddess of Marriadge.

4Victoria Meredith Courtneys Empty Re: Victoria Meredith Courtneys Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

could you change it in the forum...

5Victoria Meredith Courtneys Empty Re: Victoria Meredith Courtneys Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

I did. But I had to fix somthing else....

6Victoria Meredith Courtneys Empty Re: Victoria Meredith Courtneys Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

is the sword CB or imperial gold?

7Victoria Meredith Courtneys Empty Re: Victoria Meredith Courtneys Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:12 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

Imperial Gold.

8Victoria Meredith Courtneys Empty Re: Victoria Meredith Courtneys Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

approved,but if you buy another roman charrie their weapon must be cb...im putting a limit to one imperial gold weapon for roman charries

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum