Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:12 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

1.Name: Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Born Joy Keenan)
2.Age:18
3.Gender:Female
4.hight: Tall (5'9) xD
5.Eye color: Greenish grayish blusihs
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Short Bangged, Light Brown Hiar and is slightly tanned
7.Mortal parent:Max Keenan
8.God Parent:Athena
9.Talents(normaly): Discovering how anything dies, knowing ALOT about bones, She likes SCIENCE
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Sword Fighting, Blocking actions with a shield, Archery
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): none
12.Weapons: Neclase that is made of celestial bronze, when she wants it to turn into a sword it does. It has bones and some latin words on it. Because she's awesome that way xD
13.Pets: None (But she wants a pig named Jasper xD)
14.country of origin: USA
15.Flaws: has no idea whne a guy likes her, can become very protective, speaks from a dictionary
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): Tempi's parents dissapeared when she was 15 years old. Her brother Russ later ditched her aswell and she went into teh foster care system. She later was out of teh system by her grandfather, who abuse dher himself. She once was washing dishes and droppe dit, teh plate cracking into pieces, she was then locked in tehh car trunk for 2 days. She later discovered her father change dteh family's identity. She met her father when she was 17 and her brothe ronce again when she was 15. Bones also works at the Smithsonian Institute Medico-Legal Lab as an intern in Washington DC, solving murders, identifying bones and so on. Temperance was brought to CHB by her fellow best friend who was actually 22 that was a daughter of Athena (Like the rest of the Smithsonian Gang) after Tempi was claimed when she was working on a muder victim.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I studied teh bone. The revolting smell of Hodgins' blendered fish came into my distance. I ignore dit. I looked over at teh ribs.I settled teh magnifyer on it. Fracture. The rib has been frcatured, and once he was thrown to teh ground his rib had been embedded into his heart, an dthen when he hit teh floor once more, his bone had simply made more damage he was internally bleeding..I looke dup to see Hodgins, Zack, Angela, Cma and Booth staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Angela. Take her now. Explain he ron teh way. To camp." Booth said and went down teh stairs. I caught my reflection on teh table. "WHAT THE HEC IS THAT?!" I aske dthem looking at teh graphic sybol of an owl above my head.
18.Just any extra notes about your ch

SHE IS A FORENSIC ANTHROBOLOGIS T TO BEH!

VEYR PRETTY lost of people think shes daughter of aphrodite

Last edited by *Annabeth Chase on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

2TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

uumm how tall is tall?

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

3TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:17 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

I guess she can be 5'9

4TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

hmm ok approved

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum