Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:21 pm

ML

demititan

1.Name:Alexis Marie Anderson
2.Age:14
3.Gender:female
4.height:5'6''
5.Eye color:Brown
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Dirty blond and Tan
7.Mortal parent:John Anderson
8.God Parent:Nike
9.Talents(normaly):Track,Softball,Soccer,Volleyball,Swiming,Dancing,Tumbling,Basketball,Golf,Skate boarding
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):None really
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):She can incress someones chance of Winning she can do this 4 times a day
12.Weapons:A dagger
13.Pets:A cat Max
14.country of origin:U.S of A
15.Flaws:Cocky,Pride,Trusts to much,Flirty,Tomboyish
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Alexis and Travis were born in Chicago where they lived with there dad.They Went to this school for athletes.Oneday they bumped into a satyr.The satyr then told them about the gods and camp.Then the satyr left a note for their dad and took them to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I walk up the hill with Travis and that stayr dude Tony.I sigh a bit and shift my bags.I sigh and follow Travis and Tony as they walk off down the hill.I walk into a cabin after they do.I lay on a bunk and fall asleep.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:

1.Name:Travis Paul Anderson
2.Age:14
3.Gender:male
4.hight:5'7''
5.Eye color:Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Light brown and Tan
7.Mortal parent:John Anderson
8.God Parent:Nike
9.Talents(normaly):Track,Baseball,Swiming,Football,Basketball,Golf,Swimming
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):None
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):He can decrease peoples chances of winning 4 times a day
12.Weapons:Bow and arrow
13.Pets:A cat Alex
14.country of origin:U.S of A
15.Flaws:Cocky,Pride,Really Loyal
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Same as Alexis's
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I walk up the hill with Alexis and Tony.I smile and walk off down the hill with Tony Alexis following.I follow Tony into a cabin.I place my stuff on a bunk.I walk out with Tony after Alexis falls asleep.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum