Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roman charrie!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roman charrie!!! Empty Roman charrie!!! Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Catgrrrl

Catgrrrl
demititan

1.Name: Deryn Zinda
2.Age: 17
3.Gender: female
4.hight: 5'7"
5.Eye color: pink
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Hair: pink Skin: tan
7.Mortal parent: Mark Zinda
8.God Parent: Venus
9.Talents(normaly): singing, piano, violin, guitar, gymnastics.
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any): Uh, I dun feel like giving her any, so none.
12.Weapons: A sword that's tinted pink
13.Pets: A dove named Heather
14.country of origin: The U.S. of A.
15.Flaws: she's really shy, hated big crowds, she's not always sure of herself.
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): Deryn grew up in California with her dad, her younger sister, Samantha, and her younger brother, Ben. Deryn normally spent her time reading, listening to music, practicing the instruments she plays, or practicing gymnastics. She didn't have many friends because she was so shy. Deryn's dad thought that, because of how normal her life was, Deryn would never have to go to camp. He was wrong. One day, Deryn got attacked by a monster. She somehow managed to kill it. When her dad found out, he explained the whole gods being real thing to her, bought her a plane ticket to New York City and gave her the directions to camp
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I sat in the window seat, shivering. It was really warm, but I felt oddly cold. I wouldn't get to see Dad, Samantha, or Ben in a long, long time. I didn't know anyone. No one knew me. I sighed and reached into my backpack, pulled out Specials by Scott Westerfeld, and started reading.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: PICTURE!!!!

Roman charrie!!! 9NV8fd

http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum.htm

2Roman charrie!!! Empty Re: Roman charrie!!! Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 am

ML

demititan

Aporved

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum