Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

more charries

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1more charries Empty more charries Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:20 pm

lily gardner

lily gardner
big three demigod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Mukamutara (Muka) Nile Ebonique. (means born during war)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): eyes change from orange to brown. brown hair down to her shoulders with a tint of orange. 5'3. she looks weak but she is really strong.athletic
God and mortal parent: Gymnastika-Athletics, Gymnastics, & Exercise (time horae) & Leo Ebonique
Powers**: none
Flaws***: likes to start fights,wont stop till she gets something right, goes straight for it and doesnt think before she does it, & impulsive
Pets: none
Weapon****: a staff and knife.
Talents/Skills: gymnastics (duh),tumbling, great runner so she runs kinda fast, and just about every other sport known to man (unless she has not heard of it). good fighter.
RP Example*: I stand on the gymnastics floor and exhaled. i look up and signal gymnastics teacher to start the music and she does so. i tap my foot, counting, untill i heard the right part in the music and whispered "5,6,7,8". Then i ran across the floor and did a round-off then just went into the back tuck nervously. once i landed it i gasped and said:
"oh my gosh i did it! i did it!" i jumped up and down smiling.
Biography*: Muka grew up in Russia. she started doing and playing sports when she was 4 mainly gymnastics, tumbling, and track. she usually didnt do well in school ,besides gym, because she would always get into fights. when she was in middle school she became a cheerleader and one of the captains. she basically lived a normal life till an Empusa cheerleader attacked her in the bathrooms. she managed to kill it and escape and run home. her dad then told her about camp and took her there.
Notes: terrified of ghosts. she usually wears bright colors and make up. and she annoys people with her cheers

name: Hazel Morker
eyes: dark purple almost black
hair: dark brown
height: 5'2
body type/color: pale white and smooth
god/mortal parent: Odyne & she forgot because he died like 50 years ago and she hated him
powers: make people feel pain on the inside and out
flaws: likes to see people in pain, can have an evil,hateful mind sometimes,and a little to clever
pets: none but vultures like to follow her
weapons: magic and a sword
talents/skills: when fighting she can move swiftly and is a very good fighter too
biography: her dad was abusive and beat her so she ran away from home at the age on 11. she lived in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere for 2 years. she fought and hunted her food making her a good fighter and the only company she had was the cat she had but who soon died.then one day atremis and her hunters were traveling when hazel bumped into them and became a hunter at the age of 13. then when they went to camp she found out she was a daughter of epione but she stayed a hunter.
RPexample: i walk in to artemis cabin at about 7:42 and put my backpack on a bunk i guess i claimed.then robin who is artemis's 2nd in comand came in.
"hunters dinner is in 15 mins" she said then walked out.so far i hated this place but i can get used to it. i walk over to a my friend
"hey alyssa" i said
"hi"she said
i paused "so camp halfblood 'ay" i said
"yup where the halfbloods go" she said and smiled. she was a child of athena so i wasnt suprised when she smiled.
"i wonder if im one?" i guessed
"well who knows maybe while we are here you could get claimed"then she just stared obove my head.
"what?!" i said and looked up seeing nothing
"you are claimed child of Odyne,goddess of pain"she said
"u huh is this a joke" i said not impressed
"nope" she said

2more charries Empty Re: more charries Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

could you please use this sites forum...

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

3more charries Empty Re: more charries Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 pm

lily gardner

lily gardner
big three demigod

nehh thats gona take forever! ughhh fineeee but it will take a while

4more charries Empty Re: more charries Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

...whatever just please next time
approved..