Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aspen left

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aspen left Empty Aspen left Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 pm

ML

demititan

1.Name:Raven Alex Black(R.A.B.)
2.Age:17
3.Gender:male
4.hight:6'10''
5.Eye color:Black
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Black and Pale
7.Mortal parent:Mary Black
8.God Parent:Hades
9.Talents(normaly):Track,Football
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):Good with most wepons
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):He can shadow travel the lengh if texas 3 times a day into total but he can do it alot of induvidual times until it adds up to that lengh he passes out after every use,He can sommon ghosts and skeletons 20 times a day 3 of each everytime,He can talk to the dead as much as he wants
12.Weapons:A SI Sword
13.Pets:A Hellhound Felix
14.country of origin:U.S of A
15.Flaws:Temper,Doesnt talk alot,Holds Grudges
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Raven was born in New York.He lived in the bad area with his mom and little sister.Oneday his mother who was a druggie and drunkie just kicked them out.After this they lived on the streets a bit.But after awhile a satyr took them to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I sigh a bit looking at Abbay.I then turn and walk off down the alley.A guy smaller than me walks into me''Hey wtach it punk"I say.The guy then tells me something and asks me to come with him.I shurg a bit and follow him.He then leads me to some camp.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:Ill mkae his sister later

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

2Aspen left Empty Re: Aspen left Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

approved

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum