Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

mason casey son of zeus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mason casey son of zeus Empty mason casey son of zeus Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 am

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

1.Name:Mason Casey
2.Age:15
3.Gender:male
4.hight:6'0"
5.Eye color:black
6.Hair Color and Skin color:dirty blond and tan
7.Mortal parent:mille casey
8.God Parent:Zeu
9.Talents(normaly):is able to see a 100 yards a way, was on schools track team,loves to paint and is amazing at it
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):amazing with bows and arrows, pretty good with a sword, good with daggers
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):Can shoot lightning bolts or electrically charge his punches/kicks 15 times a day , Can create a storm cloud to follow people and shoot lightning at them for 15 minutes(he has to be able to see the person for the cloud to follow them) only twice a day,gets really tired when uses his powers when he goes over either limit he faints for ten minutes.can control the wind currents to fly 15 times a day , highest alltitude is a 4 story house
12.Weapons:two cb cruved daggers, bow and arrows(yes the arrow tips are cb)
13.Pets:N/A
14.country of origin:USA(oahu, hawii)
15.Flaws:likes to mess with people, hardly ever tells the truth because of this isnt believed to much, doesnt listen to anyone really,a bit of a player, doesnt like sharks
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Mason lived in Ohau, Hawii his entire life. he is bestfriends with Leo Legard, whom randomly left one year.his mom was druggie and so he spent most of his time with leo or at his house.Leo allways erged him to surf but he wasnt as good as leo. his little sister was killed by a shark when he was 13.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):i walk up the hill sighing. It's been two years since leo came back home and now I'm coming where ever here is,and so is he. i sigh and walk down the hill into the camp. i look around and sit down by the water.i watch the sunset as the sun goes down thinking about home and how much i hated it.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:leo's best friend can surf just not as good, really likes the sunset

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum