Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another charrie coming in

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Another charrie coming in Empty Another charrie coming in Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

Name: Nickolas Phoenix
2.Age: 14
3.Gender: male
4.height: 5'2
5.Eye color: Lava red
6.Hair Color and Skin color: Brown hair and tan skin
7.Mortal parent: Haley Phoenix
8.God Parent: Hephaestus
9.Talents(normally):Create many things other than weapons
10.Skills(what skills with weapons): Swords (usually the ones he makes)
11.Powers(optional you don't have to have any):None.
12.Weapons:Two celestial bronze swords he duel wields (he will make more soon)
13.Pets:None
14.country of origin: USA, Arizona
15.Flaws: He usually has his mind racing, he doesn't care about most things, hates it when you call him ugly(even though he is)
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences): He was an average half-blood kid, even though he didn't know it, he was expelled from schools from things that he messed with, he was a "ugly kid," to everyone else. He was not special in any classes and he basically got what ever other half-bloods get, C's or D's. He was a kid who hid from other people, but he was overjoyed when he got home for the summer, he spent his time trying to make things and fix them, the only thing he liked. He never got out of his house, and he wanted to be a tech department owner when he was able to get a job. He only had two friends, one at school, and one who moved away in 6th grade, even though he was younger than him, finally, his mother could not hold back the lies anymore, she told him who he was, and he was not stunned at all, after that, his mother took him to Camp half-Blood.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I walk up Half-Blood hill and look at the valley of the camp, "this place looks pretty descent." I say walking to the cabins with my bag full of equipment for making things, "they should have a place for forging things." I walk in the cabin of Hephaestus. The cabin looked pretty good, I place my bag down then take all of my things out, a few clothes, and then the last two things I saw where two Celestial Bronze swords with a note attached to it. I picked up the note and I saw that it said, "Nick, these are weapons that your father wanted to give you, but I never did until now, please find use for them," I put down the note then fell asleep on my bunk.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie: His best friend was Chris, my norse charrie.

Last edited by Nico di Angelo on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total

2 Another charrie coming in Empty Re: Another charrie coming in Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

being nice nota flaw and his powers are not powers

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

3 Another charrie coming in Empty Re: Another charrie coming in Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:11 am

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

Edited (Didn't like the powers myself either)

4 Another charrie coming in Empty Re: Another charrie coming in Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

approved

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum