Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thalia's Dream

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thalia's Dream Empty Thalia's Dream Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Thalia Grace

Thalia Grace

All of a sudden dad's EAT VOLTAGE statue disappears and i’m standing in a dark clearing. Looking around I suddenly realize where I am. THE WOLF HOUSE!! As I painfully remember the moment that mom told me that Jason was dead, I notice a white shape in the corner of my eye. Lupa!! It was the immortal wolf that raised Romulus and Remus, and killed Jason i bitterly remember. Suddenly I hear her speak. Even though she is speaking latin i understand her. And she tells me: If you desire to find the child of Rome, you must follow the one that controls the wolf. Reach the cave where the sky is held up, and search for the one that you love the most. She walks away and I black out. Then I wake up with a throbbing in my head. Weakly, I open my eyes to see everyone clustered around me. Closest to me are the Apollo campers. They are placing wet rags on my head and gently holding nectar and ambriosa to my mouth.Even though I can just manage a weak smile, everyone cheers. I am so exausted I fall asleep again.

2Thalia's Dream Empty Re: Thalia's Dream Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Thalia Grace

Thalia Grace

can someone please comment?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum