Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

The bathroom

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The bathroom Empty The bathroom Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:11 pm

ML

demititan

I walk in and set my stuff down and a beanch and takeout my clothes and Step into the shower when im done I put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and like put my hair up an dput on my converse and leave

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

2The bathroom Empty Re: The bathroom Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:53 pm

*Annabeth Chase

*Annabeth Chase
demititan

I walked in and took ashower. I washed hair. I got dressed wearing a long sleeve dark gray and black stripped shirt with a hood nad black skinni jeans. I dried my hair and ironed it. I brushed my teeth and bruhse dmy hair. I leave after tying my knee high converse.

3The bathroom Empty Re: The bathroom Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 pm

SmileyFace

SmileyFace
big three demigod

I stroll in. People might think I'm stuck up, but I beg to differ. I just know who I am. I'm absolutely beautiful. I take out a small bag that when actually opened it could hold about 10 outfits. I leave the bag on the sink counter and take a thorough shower. I change into a black skirt and a orange tank top with yellow and green stripes. I carefully bead orange, green, and yellow into my hair. I brush my naturally wavy hair as I smile at myself in the mirror. I apply just mango chapstick and a only a tint of black eyeliner. I brush some lint of the outfit and I'm done. Time to wow some boys now. I leave.

4The bathroom Empty Re: The bathroom Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:32 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

hours before...

i walk in changed and got ready for the day then left

5The bathroom Empty Re: The bathroom Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

ML

demititan

Sirenia appears and takes off her clothes and takes a shower when shes done she drys of and puts on a pair of Jeans,A Purple Abercrombie tee,A Pink hoodie from abercrombie and Purple converse she then drys her hair and puts on her makeup she then dissappears

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]