Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

third and foruth charrie for either soren or ml to approve

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

1.Name:Darren Shan
2.Age:16
3.Gender:male
4.hight:5'8"
5.Eye color:blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color:brown and tan
7.Mortal parent:shannon shan
8.God Parent:hades(doesnt count agiasnt the 12 left)
9.Talents(normaly):good eyesight,good at making friends,strong,good at sneaking around
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):hand to hand combat,swords,knives
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):can shadow travel the size or rhode island from one end to the other(ten times a day makes him fall asleep after tenth time),can
summon ghosts/skeletons up to 25 at a time and for 15 times a day(their like the skeletons from the titans curse),can tell when some one is dying, can make it feel like someone is dying(ten times a day)
12.Weapons: a stygain iron kilij and two stygain iron daggers
13.Pets:n/a
14.country of origin:england
15.Flaws:hates fighting but will do it,hates to lose people close to him,puts friends first, is scared of andacondas(not sure if i spelled that right...)
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):darren was an average teenager. Had a couple friends one best friend,steven
leopard,who he did everything with.his parents were very strick and didn't let him do much. So he
had to sneak out allot.which is why he's so good at sneaking around. The only person he liked in his
family was his little sister anny.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences): I see steven throwing rocks at lights but go back to playing around with the spider I
found. Steven then walks up to me and says "hey darren bet you can't hit that light with a rock".
"umm no I'm good" I say. Steven then squashes the spider and says "come on live a little" I say
"fine" walk over pick up a rock and throw it at the light and break it. "nice!" he says as the principal
walks up to the roof, "ahh crap" we both say
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:brittish/english accent

1.Name:Steve "leopard" leonard
2.Age:16
3.Gender:male
4.hight:5'8"
5.Eye color:blood red
6.Hair Color and Skin color:jet black and white but not pale
7.Mortal parent:trisha leonard
8.God Parent:hades
9.Talents(normaly):has a good eyesight,good at lying,strong
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):hand to hand combat,swords,knifes
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):can shadow travel 1500 miles only ten times a day (makes him tired) can summon skeletons/ghosts 10 at a time and for ten times a day (gets tired if he goes over his limit), can tell when someone is gona die, can make it so someone feels like their dying(five times a day)
12.Weapons:a stygain iron kilij that turns from a black skull ring with red eyes into the sword when he takes it off, and two stygain iron daggers
13.Pets:n/a
14.country of origin:england
15.Flaws:is smart but doesnt show it likes to use brute force,doesnt normaly think things through, thinks hes allways right, loves tourtuing people
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):steven was conciderd the school bully.all though he had one main friend darren shan after he saved darren from a swirly in 2nd grade. besides haning out with darren or reading his vampire books(cause he realized he was kinda like vlad the impaler minus the liking blood part of coarse) he had nothing to do.though all this changed when darren left to join a freak show and never came back. his mom was a drunk,his dad left before he was born. short and sweet his life sucked untill he found out he was a half-blood
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):*flashback*i pull darren down and put my knife to his throate "To think I used to believe you were my friend." i say discusted "steve i am" "no your not, your nothing to me" i say adding "I'm going to hunt you down and kill you" i cut a cross in my hand "On this blood, I swear it!" i say as i push him away
that was three years ago. i dont know why my mom sent me to this flithy camp all i know is darren is here and its time i made my promiss come true.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:has an english/brittish accent he allways talks in and still hates darren(my other charrie) oh also the cross is on his right hand

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

ML

demititan

I see nothing wrong so Aproved

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum