Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hanging Out at the Lake

+5
*Annabeth Chase
Shadeknight.miller
Stardust Angel
Catgrrrl
ML
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 21]

326Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i sigh out of relief and smile. "thats good"i say smiling

327Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Now let's move on about teaching you Greek Nick." I say turning to him.
"Okay then, ummmmm, Oh I know, the gods have a ruler right? Who is the lord of the titans?" I ask.

328Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

"zeus" i say.

329Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"The Lord of the Titans, his name has power, but he is the lord of destructive time is all I want to say."
"Kronos" I blurted out.

330Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:26 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

"dude!" i say. "what did nico just say!" i slap his arm lightly but hard enough for him to feel light pain. "zeus is the lord of all the gods" i reply

ooc: oops.... sorry i thought u mean the king of the gods.... i didnt see the titans part

331Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Owwww, hey I just said Kro-."
I put my hand over his mouth before he can finish his name.
"Okay, sorry, what in the world was that for anyway?" I ask.

332Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i rub my temples for just a few second.. "where were you these past five minutes?" i asked.

333Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Dazing off?"
I face palm, "just don't say his name form now on, all we just did was answer Nick's question, lets drop the subject of the Titan Lord." I say.

334Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. "agree" I say

335Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"The Titan Lord's wife?" I ask.

336Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

Ooc: ohhh I forgot that one!! Ryhea?

337Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

ooc: Yea but I think it is spelled Rhea
"Rhea." I say, "pretty much all gods and titans marry their own sibling to create the other being, The Titan Lord married his sister Rhea, witch created the Big Three, Hera, Hestia, and Demeter I think."

338Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. I nod "Zeus being the youngest " I say

339Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Hades being the oldest." I say.
"And the one who saved his siblings was Zeus from the Titan Lord's stomach, with that the gods fled to Mount Olympus and began the war of the titans." I say

340Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. "he threw them up by a mixture of sour wine and vinegar? Right?" I ask

341Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Something like that." I say, "but I may have wanted the titans to win just a bit..."

342Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:00 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. I sigh "you better shut up or next time that slap will go to your face not your arm" I say through my teeth

343Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Ummm, what's with the temper?" I ask.

344Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Sonica-chan

Sonica-chan
egyptian/norse demigod

I walked in, humming to myself. Wait.. Wasn't I just here? Or was that the beach? O.o I sighed. I m lost. Again.

http://demigodacademy.withboards.com/forum.htm

345Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:06 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. I sigh "sorry. That's what you get for being a child of Zeus." I mutter sitting down under a tree

346Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Whatever, it's because of Zeus most things have happened." I say

347Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Sonica-chan

Sonica-chan
egyptian/norse demigod

I sat down in the shade of a tree. Might as well enjoy the view..

http://demigodacademy.withboards.com/forum.htm

348Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. "I know" I say quietly as I pick up a stone and skip it across the water of the lake

349Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Now then, anymore questions about Greek?" I ask.
"No I got most of it rapped up now." I say.

350Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

i walk in and walk over to rey "hey" i say
i wisper to him and he laughs i smirk "hmm yea i doubt we're outnumberd you may have all of you but see romans are all about war and the roman gods are stronger then their greek counterparts by tenfold same with the demigods" i say making 20 undead soilders and 20 shadow soilders appear
i nod and laugh "you five wouldnt stand a chance"

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum