Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laim left cuz Im bored so Yeah

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laim left cuz Im bored so Yeah Empty Laim left cuz Im bored so Yeah Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:16 pm

ML

demititan

1.Name:Adrian Nelson
2.Age:16
3.Gender:male
4.height:6'4''
5.Eye color:Blue
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Dirty Blond and Tan
7.Mortal parent:Malie Nelson
8.God Parent:Apollo
9.Talents(normaly):Singing,Guitar,Baseball,Track,Football,Basketball,Swiming and Surfing
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):Like really good at archery
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):Healing-He can heal like a small cut 3 inches deep 15 times a day and it makes him dizzy and tierd then he can heal a sprainded like ankle or like wrist around 10 times a day and it makes him pass out
12.Weapons:Bow and Arrows(He has sonic Arrows,Glowing ones,Normal ones,Like ones with Fart gas and ones with Knock out gas)
13.Pets:A mouse Sondra
14.country of origin:US of A(Hawii)
15.Flaws:Cocky,Loyal,Flirty,Like to laid back sometimes,Doesnt always take things seriously
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Adrian Grew up on the Main Island of Hawii where he lived with his mom,Step dad and step siblings.He often spent all of his time at the beach or with friends.Oneday his mom told him who his dad is.And then she told him about camp.After that she sent him to camp.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I walk up the hill and look around.Is there even a Beach here?.I guess I can find that out I sigh.I grab My board and bags and walk off down the hill.I walk to the cabins and walk into the Apollo one.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:

http://liloandstich101.forumotion.me

2Laim left cuz Im bored so Yeah Empty Re: Laim left cuz Im bored so Yeah Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

ehh approved

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum