Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thomas Jones and Dillon Sleeper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thomas Jones and Dillon Sleeper Empty Thomas Jones and Dillon Sleeper Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:58 am

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

1.Name:Thomas Jones
2.Age:16
3.Gender:male
4.hight:5’9”
5.Eye color:brown
6.Hair Color and Skin color:brown and tan
7.Mortal parent:Kristina Jones
8.God Parent:Ares
9.Talents(normaly): skating, juggling
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):good with any weapon
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):can make any weapon he wants appear in his hand(can only do ten times a day and no guns) also can make boars appear and charge at his enemies (only 5 times a day for 5 minutes there mid size boars or what thed look like as a teen )
12.Weapons:anything
13.Pets:dog named molly (it’s a 5 month black lab border collie mix)
14.country of origin:England
15.Flaws: not very smart, easily angered, and will protect any one he knows with his life, scarred of ghosts
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Thomas was never the smart one at school. He got mainly D’s and some C’s if he was lucky. At home he was able to pick his mom and step dad up and lift them up on the dresser at age 12. His stepdad hated him because Thomas was stronger and bigger than him. So, he would shift him off to military schools during the year and boot camps in the summer. This all changed of coarse when his mom sent him off to camp half blood.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):“Mom do I really have to go to this camp.” (Mom) “Yes you do if you want to actually want to be left in peace.” (t) “Fine but I’ll try to find a way to contact you even if I can’t use a cell phone.” (Mom) “I know you will but that doesn’t change my mind you’re still going” (t) “aww mom!” I say looking out the window.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:none besides that he has a English accent

1.Name:Dillon Sleeper
2.Age:15
3.Gender:male
4.hight:5'5"
5.Eye color:black
6.Hair Color and Skin color:black hair and white skin
7.Mortal parent:linda sleeper
8.God Parent:Morpheus
9.Talents(normaly):can sleep almost anywhere (if that’s a talent) and is a professional knife thrower
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):amazing with knives
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):when very angry or depressed puts off an aurora that puts people to sleep(in a 200 yard radius they wake up after 10 minutes) can only do this ten times a day (yes they can resist they just have to have a very strong mind) passes out for about ten minutes if he goes over ten times, can give some dreams(like he can change their dream to be something good,or bad) can only do this 5 times and it has to be at night (the person can resist it but its kinda hard cause the person has to be sleeping for him to do it)
12.Weapons:all he uses is knives, has four in his pockets he always keeps but has a belt with ten attached to them, almost anything you can do with a sword or bow and arrow he can do with a knife (when he throws a knife he almost never misses)
13.Pets:n/a
14.country of origin:USA
15.Flaws:isn’t very good with making friends(put super protective of the ones he has), not good when it comes to talking to girls or anything to do with love(cant tell when someone is flirting or likes him) ,and hates being called shrimp or any short jokes
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):*:Dillon was always and outcast no matter where he was , he did have some friends but not many. At home his stepdad acted like he loved him in public. In private though he treated him with no respect at all and would lock him in his room and not let him out sometimes he even beat him. His mom loved him though and tried to get the attacks to stop, but couldn’t.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):As I walk into the forest I notice that someone is following me so on instinct I turn around to see who it is. When I do I see a giant bull person thing behind me with a giant ax. AHHHHHHHHHHHH i scream as I do though the bull thing passes out and slowly so do I. When I wake up I notice that there is a bunch of goat people (I later learn their satyrs) and the bull thing is gone. They then explain what happened and take me to camp-half blood.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:he hates being short

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum