Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hanging Out at the Lake

+5
*Annabeth Chase
Shadeknight.miller
Stardust Angel
Catgrrrl
ML
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 21]

251Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Catgrrrl

Catgrrrl
demititan

I walk in boredly.

http://uglies.foren-hoster.com/forum.htm

252Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"At least you know that part Nick, and yes Heracles is a hero of Greek." I say, "Anymore questions?" I ask.
"Who is Ouranos and Nott?" I ask.
"I'll take this one Elais, Ouranos is the son of Chaos, the lady who created all, Ouranos rules the sky and is very rare for him to have a child, Nott is the norse god of night and shadows." I explain.
"This may be easier than I thought.."

Last edited by Nico di Angelo on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

253Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Catgrrrl

Catgrrrl
demititan

I walk over to the water and kick off my shoes. I bend down and pull my socks off. I walk into the water slowly.

254Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:54 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: :DD

255Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Well I heard you guys mention the 'Big Three' What is the big three?" I ask them.
"The Big Three are the most powerful of all the gods, it has the three first brothers of Cronus and they are Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, Zeus rules the sky, Poseidon rules the sea, and you heard Hades rules the Underworld." I explain to him.

256Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: yup

257Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Catgrrrl

Catgrrrl
demititan

I walk so the water is up to my knees, then I stop moving. The water is cold, but I don't care. At least, for now I don't. I'll start caring when my skin turn blue.

258Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Big question, who are the other nine Olympians?" I ask them.
"The other nine are, Hermes, Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Artemis, Apollo, Hestia, Athena, and Demeter." I explain.

259Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:11 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i walk in looking for my jacket. i didnt notice the guys there.

260Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Catgrrrl

Catgrrrl
demititan

I sigh. I know that I shouldn't be standing in freezing cold water in fall, but I honestly don't care. It feels refreshing.

Last edited by Catgrrrl on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

261Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"What are they the god/ goddesses of ?" I ask.
[color=darkblue]"Hermes is the god of traveling, trading, roads, and thieves, Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty and love, Ares is the god of war and conflict, Hephaestus is the god of technology, Blacksmiths, and others in Greek say volcanoes, Artemis is the goddess of the hunt and animals the moon as well, Apollo is the god of light, prophecy, healing, and poetry, Hestia is the goddess of hearth, and Demeter is the goddess of wheat and agriculture." I explain then take a huge breath./color]

262Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:20 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. I blink "where is it?" I ask myself outloud

263Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Who is Gaia?" I ask.
"Basically mother nature in other terms."

264Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:54 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. "for the love of the gods where is it!" I yell to myself

265Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

I turn around, "you lose something?" I ask.

266Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. I jump a little In surprise "you guys are still here?" I asked "I lost my jacket" I say quietly

267Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Catgrrrl

Catgrrrl
demititan

I blink. "Ugh, stupid space outs," I mutter. I'm starting to lose sensation in my legs, so I walk out of the water. I put my sock and shoes out, the sit down.

268Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Yes we are still here, and I never saw a jacket when you were here." I say.

269Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:30 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. I lean back against a tree "ah screw it!" I say sliding to the ground "I had it when I first came to the beach but that was days ago!" I rest my head back against the trunk "it could be anywhere by now." I groan "when my brother finds out I lost it I'm in deep" I mutter.

270Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Yeah Yeah."
"So that is why mortals think Greek is not real anymore and why they cannot see what we see."
"Oh wow, good thing we have the Mist."

271Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:38 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. I slowly stood up and stretched.

272Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Imagine if we did not have the Mist, mortals would go insane." I say.

273Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. "some who can see through the mist tend to go insane sometimes or think they need special help or medication" I reply quietly

274Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"I heard with the little stories of Percy and his friends that Nico and Percy met a mortal that saw through the mist."

275Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:15 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S: "yup" I say popping the p out of habit "that's Rachel elizabeth dare for you, she is also the oricle of the camp" I say

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum