Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hanging Out at the Lake

+5
*Annabeth Chase
Shadeknight.miller
Stardust Angel
Catgrrrl
ML
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 21]

276Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"No, no, no not the Oricle, someone else..." I say trying to think hard.

277Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:30 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. "Sally Jackson, percys mom or lukes mom? They both could see through the misT" I say quietly

278Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"YES Luke's mother, she saw through the mist, but I never heard what happened and how she reacted."

279Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S: "well she saw through the mist, thats for sure, but she also had the abilities to be the new host for the oricle. That's why she could see glimpses of the future. When luke was little she saw what would happen when he grew up, but Hermes and she knew they couldn't tell Luke. So one day lukes mom went to the oricle so that she could become the new host for her, but what she didn't know was that hades had cursed the oricle to never have a host again. So now she will forever be in her freaky state" I say Quietly

280Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"There was more to that I say coming out from hiding in the shadow of a tree, you would not wanna know how it was even to me it was creepy.""Nico when did you get here?" I ask.
"Just about 5 minutes ago."

281Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:52 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. I jump a little insurprise "well I got to go find my jacket" I say quietly "I'm sure nico will tell you since he was practically there. I uh... I'll see you guys around" I say quietly as I turn on my heel and start to wall out

Ooc: she hasn't left yet

282Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"How was it really Nico?" I ask.
"She believed Luke would come back, she even thought Percy was Luke, then while we where still there she began saying things about how we will not take her son away and this and that." I say.

283Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

S. I take one more glance at them feeling a pang of envy how they were great friends and all. I sigh quietly and then left completely

284Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:19 am

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

I rant on and on how crazy she was.
"Sound pretty darn weird, I wouldn't wanna see her."
"Wow, I can't imagine being there." I say then laugh.

285Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:22 am

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

Ooc: lol

286Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:25 am

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"And it looks like we have a new person to our little group." I say pointing at Nick.
"Yeah, he can be very useful with his technologic skills."

287Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:27 am

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

Ooc: *smiley*

288Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:29 am

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Well when I am done with studying I will get to the armory and see what I can make." I say

289Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 am

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

Ooc: . . .

290Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 am

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"I wonder if this camp allows grappling hooks, that would be useful." I say.
"Yes it will, but how will it work?" I ask.
"It will be hard to make, but it simply it will bring you to where it sticks,it probably will have a blade on the end for sticking on to things."

291Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 am

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

Ooc: haha

292Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Sound pretty cool ,great in Capture the flag and in fights." I say.
"I seriously would want to try it."

293Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:56 am

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

Ooc: sweet

294Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"But the thing will take some time on how to make a push of the chain to where you want it to go and for it to not fall down in the process."

295Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 am

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

ooc:hmmm yea one problem with your posts HERCULES was ROMAN but HERACLES was GREEK

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

296Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 am

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

Ooc: that's right!!

297Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:59 am

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

ooc: Good point, I can sometimes get mixed up with that.

298Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:03 am

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

ooc:its fine just edit and continue posting..

299Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:04 am

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

:ooc on with story!!

300Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:07 am

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

i shadow travel in bored out of my mind...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum