Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few or a lot of charries to transfer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A few or a lot of charries to transfer Empty A few or a lot of charries to transfer Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:12 pm

lily gardner

lily gardner
big three demigod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name:Czarina
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): long black hair with big curls. black eyes with silver dots.pale and skinny. 5'4
God and mortal parent:Kuk and unknown
Powers**: can shadow travel 20ft away from where she is standing and can do it 5 times a day. can create dark figures 3 times a day and drains her.
Flaws***:likes to pick fights,doent like to be told what to do, doesnt know when to stop
Pets:none
Weapon****: black bows and arrows and a knife
Talents/Skills: fighting and speacking russain
RP Example*: i walk into the forest and punch a tree leaving a mark. i scream getting really mad for no reason at all. i breathed calming down. i sat on the ground and shot and arrow into the forest. i heard a scream and smirk. i left deciding to let it suffer
Biography*:she was born in america but her mother was russian. she was one of the triplets to shadow and nick. they were seperated as babies and she went to an orphanage. soon she was adobted by a family of 7 kids. she hated it. then one day she ran away. a satyr found her and took her to camp where she was claimed by kuk
Notes: the sister of allen's two kuk charries. she looks and acts a lot like her brothers. and crazy and hears voices too. he isnt on this site sooo forget the brother thing.

Character Name:Xylia
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): long black hair with a bit of blue. green eyes. 5'2. skinny but strong
God and mortal parent: triton & some crazy lady
Powers**: can control water 10 times a day.. okay so making waves drains her a little. and doing stuff like making a big wave she can will drain her a lot. no tsunami's or hurricanes. she can breathe under water but for only 20mins. and then she can talk to sea animals
Flaws***: eating disorder, sometimes mean, gets depressed too much. very few things make her happy
Pets: cat who protects her. it follows her around and she hasnt givin it a name. so she says no-name. and cats like to follow her
Weapon****: staff and knife
Talents/Skills: reading and fighting
RP Example*: i was walking down the street with my brother, holding my hand,figures, when he spotted some guys. o goody. i thought. he started to lead me over to them when i stopped and yell
"zasha what the f*ck are you doing" i say. i pulled my hand out of his and kick his shin.
"i told you i dont like hanging out with your happy f*ck *ss friends" i scream and ran back to the house and with him , of corse , running after me yelling "Xylia get your *ss back here now!" i ignored him and ran into the house (random. i didnt know what to write about)
Biography*: okay zasha and xylia lived with a crazy mother. she wouldnt care for them and she would beat them. then someone called the police and took them away from her. they lived in an orphanage untill someone adopted them. then they went to school where a saytr found them. he took them to camp.
Notes: she is has an eating disorder

Character Name: Zasha
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): blonde hair. bright blue eyes. 5'7. muscular and strong
God and mortal parent: triton & some crazy lady
Powers**: can control water only 5 times. he can make waves big or small it drains him a little. but when he makes a hurricane or tsunami he will faint. he can only do this 3 times untill he faints. he can breathe under water for as long as he wants. he cant talk to animals
Flaws***: to protective to his sister, when he is upset he gets emo, sometimes is abusive
Pets:none
Weapon****: spear and shield
Talents/Skills: fighting and manipulates people well
RP Example*: same as sisters
Biography*:same as sisters
Notes: basicaly they never grew up in a good family

Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller
Admin

..next time please use this sites form

http://chbplaceofawsomeness.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]