Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hanging Out at the Lake

+5
*Annabeth Chase
Shadeknight.miller
Stardust Angel
Catgrrrl
ML
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 21]

201Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"I haven't seen much Hephaestus kids around though..."
"Neither have I."
"Well now you're looking at one."
"Yeah Yeah..."

202Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:46 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i chuckle a bit. "you dont see a lot of zeus kids around, and im not complaining" i say

203Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Zeus can't even keep his own oath."
"Well enough with the reunion."

204Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i cross my arms. "do you remember our talk on the beach?" i say in a stern voice joking. "if you dont why dont we make you remember with a little lightning" i threaten jokingly. i slowly open my hand and a five inch lightning bolt appeared.

205Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

I snap my fingers once and a skeletal five foot tall dragon appears at her feet from the ground.

206Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:06 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i do a backhand spring out of reflex to get some distance. "so thats how its going to be" i smirk. i twirl the lightning bolt in one hand then i snapped my fingers and a bolt from the sky hits the skeleton dragon

207Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

The dragon is hit but still stands, "don't underestimate my powers with my soldiers." I say then the dragon swiftly charges at her.

208Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:15 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

"i would never" i say mokingly. i run to at tree and climb it swiftly. i pull out my bows and arrow and i shoot a volley of arrows at it.

209Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

The dragon uses its wings as a shield then flies up to her and slashes at her face.

210Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

it leaves a scratch on my cheek, but once it did i dropped down from the tree and landed in a crouch. i glare at nico. i pull out my two and a half foot cb sword and lunged at him

211Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

I get out my sword after I get hit by her lunge.

212Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i block his lunge with my sword.

213Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

I say dragon in greek and the dragon comes behind her with me in front of her.

214Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:29 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i wait for one of them to attack.

215Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

The dragon flies over her next to me.

216Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i grip the hilt of my sword so tight my knuckles turn white. "when were done here,your so dead" i growl

217Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"And I though we were become good friends."
"Nico just stop."

218Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:30 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

i grit my teeth. "yeah" i say quietly. i change my sword back into a ring and i slip it back on. "i uhh.. i need to take care of this cut on my face.. ill see you later" i say quietly. i turn around and sprint out before my emotions start to show.

219Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

I snap my fingers and the dragon returns.
"You have a serious attitude."
"Of course I do, I am a son of Hades."
"Hades? I don't know much about this greek stuff, so who is Hades?" I ask.
"The Lord of the Dead and the god of the Underworld."

Last edited by Nico di Angelo on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

220Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:56 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: she at beach....

221Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

ooc: I know Nick was talking about Nico

222Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:00 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: i know im just saying she at the beach!!

223Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"The Underworld, isn't that like a place where dead people go?" I ask with a stunned look.
"You catch on quick, and yes, that is why I can summon skeletons of human forms and of some creatures like that dragon you saw, but I can do so much more." I say with a dead smile on my face.
"Guys I'm gonna go check on that Zeus girl."
"Okay see ya Elias."
I fly out.

224Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: really? nick doesnt know that!! thats like greek mythology basics!! lol

225Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

ooc: no he was not a mythology fan he just made things all day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum