Camp Half Blood Place OF Awsomenes
heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

heeeey you arent logged in if you have an account sign up but if you need to register go right ahead and do so please!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a role play place for the book series written by rick riordan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hanging Out at the Lake

+5
*Annabeth Chase
Shadeknight.miller
Stardust Angel
Catgrrrl
ML
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 21]

226Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:19 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: typical

227Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Well Elias is taking a long time to get back, what in the world is he doing?"
"I don't know, he would come back by now."

228Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc :lol

229Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

I walk back in.
"About time."

230Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:28 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

OoC: I wanna know what happens! So I keep doing this!!

231Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"What in the world did you do?" I ask him.
"None of your concern Chris." I say to him.
"Aw you falling in love Elias?" I ask laughing.
"No Chris now can you ask something else?"
"I have a question."
"Like you wouldn't" I smirk.

232Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:34 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

Ooc: suspense!!

233Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Shoot."
"Why in the world did you go? You could have stayed and we could just talk about random stuff, and give the new guy advise."
"I did because she said she was going to take care of the scar."
"And?"
"She sort of did, and she believes you or Hades can make it go away."
"Idiot, I can't do that I'm no Apollo kid."
"Okay Nico."

234Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:59 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: i thought you mean the dragon

235Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"I'm done with this conversation, let's move on to another one, whoever agrees say 'I'." I say looking at all of them.
"I"
"I"
"I"
Okay then what to talk about...."

236Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: haha

237Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

I become drowsy and yawning.
"What's up Nico?" I ask him.
"Just tired from summoning that dragon." I say getting more tired.

238Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:54 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: ...

239Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

I yawn again, "I'm gonna go get some sleep guys, bye."
"See ya Nico."
I walk out.

240Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:10 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: .... i know im post stalking ... but i want to know what they talk about plus im bored

241Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

ooc: fine with me.
"Well the Ha-t-as, whatever his name is, he is gone, so what to talk about.?
"It's Hades, and call him Nico, well then let's talk about what you can make Nick," I say looking at him.
"Yeah what can you make?"
"Plenty, I came so close to making a computer, but it failed." I say and sigh.
"What happened?" I ask.
"The CPU could not cooperate with the mother bored, thus having the power supply system fail and not turn on."
"English please?" I ask then laugh.

242Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:17 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: haha! i get it.. wither mother bored too big or CPU too big... right?? i help my dad sometimes when he makes computers or fixes them for friends... he doesnt really do them for a living

243Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

ooc: I myself don't know too much about computers I just came up with something on parts of it my brother rants on about.

244Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: lol... on with the story!!

245Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Dude, let's go with something more basic than a gigantic computer." I say.
"Any weapons made?" I ask.
"No, but I will sooner or later, just learning on the ores and smith it."
"That I can understand."

246Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: haha

247Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Why in the world would you have to study that when you made a computer making a blade should be simple." I say.
"I never studied how to make blades or anything, I just started, but it wont be too long now." I say, "probably will make the sword Nico had."
I laugh, "well I know you are no good at greek but here is a lesson, you cannot make stygian iron, because it is made with a special kind of iron in the Underworld, then cooled in the river styx so it is invincible."
"Oh, simple enough."

248Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:35 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: haha... im sorry but dumb much?

249Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo
demititan

"Well onto another subject, how about teaching my best friend Nick some Greek basics?" I ask Elias.
"Sure, Nick you ask a question we will answer."
"What is Greek?"
"Greek was a religious system the Greeks made, it moves around the monsters, the twelve Olympians, heroes, minor gods, the Titans, Chaos, Ouranos, and Gaia." I explain.
"Hmmm Greek, Olympians, heroes, OH YEAH! I kind of remember reading a small book about that, it was about the Greek hero Heracles."

Last edited by Nico di Angelo on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

250Hanging Out at the Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging Out at the Lake Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 pm

AznGirl-luvsju<3

AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin

ooc: haha lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum